1. Information that we collect on this site:
In addition to information supplied to us by you directly, such as through creating an account on our website, we collect information from IT systems that includes your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and the device and browser type you are using to access our website. We collect both ‘personally identifiable’ and ‘non-personally identifiable’ information.
Any information you post on our website will be available to anyone accessing our site worldwide. We use standard internet tools, including Cookies, to help personalise your experience on our website and to collect information about how you use our website, for example what pages you browse, or when you add products to our shopping cart.
Cookies are small text files sent to, and stored on, your computer every time you visit our website. We use both ‘session’ (that are removed when you close your browser) and ‘persistent’ (that last until you or your browser deletes them) cookies to help improve your experience on our website. By using our website, you agree to the placement and accessing by Retro Activewear Ltd of these cookies. Further information about cookies can be found atwww.aboutcookies.org.
2. How we may use your information:In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998, we only use your information for the following purposes:
- To present our website to you effectively and allow you to take full advantage of the interactive features on it, including to allow you to upload designs to our website.
- To process payments.
- To offer services and products that may be of interest to you.
- To pass information about you to our employees and external service providers. Please note that this information may be sent outside the European Economic Area, and if so we will take appropriate security measures.
- To help us improve our website and services.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To identify and protect against fraudulent actions and other misuses of our website. We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the follow circumstances:
- We share your information with our core service providers, such as online payment processing providers, to perform services for you on our behalf.
- We will share your information under circumstances such as, where we are required to for legal reasons, where we, in good faith, believe that the disclosure is necessary to take action regarding illegal activities, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
3. Control of your information:
You may at any time contact us via the contact page on www.park-london.com for the following:
4. How long do we retain your information;
We retain your information for only as long as is necessary for it to fulfil the purpose it was collected for.
We have taken all appropriate action to ensure the information we collect about you remains secure, and is protected from unauthorised access and disclosure.
6. Contact us:
Retro Activewear Ltd T/A Things
Morton Peto Road
Harfreys Industrial Estate